photo Tourist_zps35d439c3.jpg

Vanessa Interview´s

in Vanessa News 24.09.2011 20:16
von Sabine | 6.230 Beiträge | 18261 Punkte
nach oben springen

RE: Vanessa Interview´s

in Vanessa News 24.09.2011 20:49
von Antje (gelöscht)

Danke, Sabine, kannte ich noch gar nicht Schön, daß der trailer mit dabei ist!

nach oben springen

in Vanessa News 24.09.2011 21:10

ja , ich muss sagen Vanessa macht auch sehr interessante Filme . Schade das so viele in franz . sind und kaum syncronisiert .

nach oben springen

in Vanessa News 21.10.2011 17:44

Interview mit Vani aus einer französischen Zeitschrift von Oktober :

You attribute your voice to an animated film. Is it in order to show this film to your children ?

Yes, this idea influenced my choice because, after so many roles for the cinema, it finally is a film that my children are going to watch.
And they'll probably like it very much. Lily-Rose and Jack watch very different cartoons, and they travel a lot since they are little, and they have an incredible double culture. I envy them for the rich knowledge they have.

Do they prefer their father, Johnny Depp, in a Tim Burton's film or when he plays Pirates of the Caribbean ?
It's strange, I've never asked them this question. They adore their father in every film he does. That's impossible not to love the Tim Burton's weird world, isn't it ?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland, or Pirates of the Caribbean, there are so many Johnny's characters to love !

The Heartbreaker was your first romantic comedy, A Monster in Paris, your second animated film. Do you "open up" ??? to more different worlds ?

I've always liked to experiment new things. My choices are not calculated and I did not especially want to shoot in a romantic comedy, but The Hearbreaker came at a period of my life where I was ready for these kind of adventures.
I know that is a great privilege of being so free in this "job". For me, the cinema arises from a meeting between people who have a mutual inspiration. And if we are lucky, this work in team can give very nice projects.

You "play" a cabaret singer. Did you feel as an actress or as a singer ?

I didn't record the discussions and the songs at the same time, so I had the time to concentrate on my "actress part" and on my "singer part".
For this film, I really felt as an actress. I was not filmed, so anybody was looking at me, and I was able to go far in musical demonstrations with my voice and my body, without being scared. For cinema, I always am more "shy".

In the next months, you'll play in three films. This new desire for cinema, where does it come from ? 'cause you were so rare on cinema screens...

I've always wanted to shoot, but, these last years projects were not so interesting. Currently, very different film directors offer me richer roles. It's magical when you come across something very interesting. Something that inspires you...

Maybe, you'll play Simone de Beauvoir for the project My American Lover, directed by Lasse Hallstr�m, with Johnny Depp. Are you afraid of shooting together ?

Yes, I'm a little scared ! For the moment, it's just a project, it's not ready yet.
Obviously, it's very impressive when you have to shoot with someone that you know so well, with whom you never lie, someone who is such a good actor and that I admire so much ! Having said that, working with someone who is so talented, it makes that you are better... ???
And shooting together, after 13 years together, it's a very peculiar thing...

Are you scared that a film like this one could bring you bad luck, in your thirteenth year as a pair ?

(laughs) No, because we won't shoot this year. If we shoot this film, it will be during our fourteenth or fifteenth year as a pair...

You feel comfortable in Soul music, the Blues and the Funk in english, and you also feel comfortable in French and traditional songs. How do you experience this double culture ?

I don't see that as a "duality", it's almost innate. When I was a little girl, I sang in english even if I didn't understand a single word. With the MGM's musicals, with Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire, I had learnt to hum in english with a phonetic and correct accent. Without knowing why, I enjoy singing in french and in english. It's a natural thing for me.

Divinidylle, recorded with your accomplice M, has a huge success four years ago. Will you collaborate with someone else for your next album ?
I don't know it yet. For the moment, I'm writing (writing phase), and I cannot say a lot of things about it. But I think it will be in french.

nach oben springen

in Vanessa News 21.10.2011 18:49
von Marion (gelöscht)

Sie ist echt süß!!!
Und sie hat wohl jedemenge Respeckt vor dem gemeinsamen Dreh mit ihrem Johnny!!!!
Klingt so süß, wie sie über ihn redet!!!!

nach oben springen

in Vanessa News 21.10.2011 20:08

dauert auch noch der Film , auf das Beste muss man immer so lange warten

nach oben springen

in Vanessa News 22.10.2011 08:24
von Marion (gelöscht)

Ja, ist echt schade!!!!
Na ja, "Ein Monster in Paris" würde mir ja schon einmal genügen!!! Mir gefallen die Videos davon so gut!!!!

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.10.2011 08:24 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 376 Themen und 27976 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 617 Benutzer (31.08.2014 21:44).