photo Tourist_zps35d439c3.jpg

My American Lover

in Johnny´s movie discussion 09.03.2012 15:45
von Andy (gelöscht)

Ich poste diesen Artikel mal hier in der Hoffnung, dass es wirklich realisiert wird.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/movies/story.cfm?content=185589

And speaking of instinctual actors, you’ve worked with Johnny Depp a couple of times ...

He has, also, these very personal and impeccable instincts of how to approach a part. But then he does Pirates Of The Caribbean and he goes off. You know, I’m fascinated by the range of what he does – to me, he seemed to be almost hiding behind these eccentric characters, and when he did a realistic character [in Gilbert Grape], he’s very subtle. He’s fascinating; he’s very thoughtful in the process of how he approaches a part – wardrobe and makeup. He creates his character very thoroughly.

I’m hoping to work with him a year from now. We have a script – it’s called American Lover, and he’s on board and his wife [Vanessa Paradis] as well to do it. It’s about Simone de Beauvoir and her American lover, Nelson Algren. Hopefully we’ll do that next – in a year and half from now, I think. When he gets available.

nach oben springen

RE: My American Lover

in Johnny´s movie discussion 09.03.2012 18:46
von Sabine | 6.230 Beiträge | 18261 Punkte

Ohhhh das wäre super , super , super , den auf den würde ich mich am meisten freuen !! Und mit Vani , klasse , bin begeistert und drück die Daumen !!

nach oben springen

in Johnny´s movie discussion 09.03.2012 20:26
von Andy (gelöscht)

Tja, alles zurück Marsch marsch. Er weiß nicht ob das Projekt zustande kommt, da unklar ist, ob Johnny und Vanessa überhaupt noch zusammen sind. Das klingt nicht wirklich gut.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/l...ven-this-spring

Hallstrom was also attached to a romance, "My American Lover," which would have teamed Johnny Depp with his real-life squeeze Vanessa Paradis in a love story between an American novelist and a French philosopher. But Hallstrom is most definitely out of the loop on that one: "I don’t know what happened to that project," he shrugs, adding about Depp and Paradis, "I don’t even know if they’re together at the moment! Depp is a fantastic actor, and I’d like to make that happen. But I’m not certain about the casting, they may re-cast."

nach oben springen

in Johnny´s movie discussion 09.03.2012 23:03
von Sabine | 6.230 Beiträge | 18261 Punkte

Aber wenn man da schon in den Kreisen spekulativ davon spricht dann zweifle ich langsam wirklich ob sie noch eine Beziehung haben . Aber ob sich die in Hass trennen würden ? Das denke ich nicht , beide sind professionell , da kann ich ja miteinander arbeiten .....

nach oben springen

in Johnny´s movie discussion 10.03.2012 09:22
von Alex (gelöscht)

Und ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass Hallström so genau über Johnny und Vanessa Bescheid weiß. Es wird wohl weiter rumspekuliert und wer weiß eigentlich, ob der gute Lasse das so gesagt hat...???

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.03.2012 09:22 | nach oben springen

in Johnny´s movie discussion 10.03.2012 10:53
von Marion (gelöscht)

Ja, das war auch mein Gedanke!!!
Wie immer heißt es erst mal: abwarten!!!

nach oben springen

in Johnny´s movie discussion 10.03.2012 11:16
von Andy (gelöscht)

Hallström ist ja auch nicht auf dem Laufenden, steht ja da... also weiß er genauso viel wie wir. Nämlich nüscht!

Ausserdem sollen Johnny und Vanessa, laut einer Celebseite, diese Woche zusammen beim Einchecken in einem Hotel in Toronto gesehen worden sein. Aber ob das nun stimmt....

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.03.2012 11:20 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 376 Themen und 27976 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 617 Benutzer (31.08.2014 21:44).